Due to expansion, we have a new opportunity in our accounts team as an accounts assistant, based at our support centre in Watford.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in accounts to take their next step in their career.
What will you be doing?
• Invoice authorisation, checking, coding, processing and scanning of all supplier invoices
• Process supplier payments via BACS, CHAPPS, and cheque
• Coding and processing of all sales invoices and allocation of all receipts
• Credit control
• Identify and resolve all Debtor 7 Creditor account discrepancies
• Reconciliation of supplier statements quarterly and at year end
• Maintain aged debtors and creditors monthly
• Assist with weekly reporting of Freedom to Turnover
• Process, allocate and reconcile branch receipts and resolve queries
• Reconcile intercompany debtor/creditor balances
• Reconcile bank accounts at month end
• Provide copy invoices for accruals, prepayments, intercompany and fixed assets at month end
• Process journals for corrections, bank and intercompany
• Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
What will you bring to the team?
• Ability to communicate professionally face-to-face, as well as through email and telephone
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
• Good attention to detail
• Organisation skills
• Ability to multi-task and see each task through to the end
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
What we’ll offer you!
• A very competitive salary and benefits package plus pension scheme, eyecare and childcare vouchers
• Ongoing training relevant to your role
• A fun, friendly and supportive atmosphere
To apply, please click on the link below.