Assistant Financial Controller - Watford
Assistant Financial Controller
Due to expansion, we have a newly created opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller to form a key part of the existing and established Finance department, based at our support centre in Watford.
You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, yearly statutory accounts and acquisition accounting for a large number of acquired entities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience in a similar role and who possesses strong attention to detail.
What will you be doing?
• Monthly financial reporting for the business
• Preparation of monthly financial report for individual business units
• Acquisition accounting for all newly acquired entities including designing and implementing a more streamlined process
• Reconciliation of amounts owed to vendors post completion
• Assist with year-end statutory reporting and consolidation
• Various ad hoc projects for the Finance Team
What will you bring to the team?
• Qualified accountant with 2 years PQE ideally in a SME accountancy practice
• Knowledge of accounting principles and management accounts processes
• ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Experience of Caseware would be advantageous
• Ability to communicate professionally with team members at every level throughout the organisation
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
• Good attention to detail and well-organised
• Ability to multi-task and see each task through to the end
What we’ll offer you!
• A competitive salary and benefits package plus pension scheme, eyecare and childcare vouchers
• Ongoing training relevant to your role
To apply, please click on the link below