Assistant Veterinary Surgeon - Hertfordshire
Join our team of enthusiastic, academically-inclined and motivated vets delivering outstanding clinical care and customer service.
We are looking for colleagues with at least 6 months of UK or UK equivalent experience to cover our branches within the Hertfordshire region.
Experience working in an environment where colleagues support you by sharing skills and knowledge to give our patients the best outcomes.
You’ll be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technologies such as MRI, ultrasound, laparoscopy, endoscopy and our blood bank!
Medivet also offers outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study and partnership.
Salary & Benefits:
• Very competitive salary
• Accommodation or £10,200 accommodation allowance
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
• VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks’ annual leave
• Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
• Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
• Colleague of the month awards, Hill’s staff feeding scheme, plus many more benefits available
For a confidential chat, further details regarding the role, or to discuss other opportunities within Medivet, please contact Daniel or Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org: she would be delighted to hear from you!