Credit Control Administrator - Watford
Our well-established credit control department based at our support centre in Watford are looking for a Credit Control Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
As part of your role you will be proactively supporting the credit control team and our branches which are based throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have 6 to 12 months experience working within a similar position, have G.C.S.E Math and English at grades A-C, and possess the ability to prioritise your work load, have strong organisational skills and deliver excellent customer service to their internal and external customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing branch debts
• Assisting branches with insurance claims and debt recovery
• Balancing off accounts
• Processing refunds and payments
• General reception duties, if required
• Previous veterinary/administration experience
• Strong administrative skills
• Confident and polite phone manner
• Attention to detail
• Organisational and letter writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work alone and within a team