Due to expansion, we have a newly created opportunity for a finance administrator to join our established finance department, based at our support centre in Watford.
The main purpose of this role will be to maintain and control the banking and variances on our internal software (Freedom). The position will also require you to take on any other ad-hoc administration for the department as and when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience in an administration role and has a keen interest in accountancy/finance.
What will you be doing?
• Resolve all branch banking discrepancies daily and weekly
• Reconcile branch cashing up figures to Freedom
• Reconcile and report weekly turnover figures to senior partners
What will you bring to the team?
• Ability to communicate professionally face-to-face, as well as through email and telephone
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
• Good attention to detail
• Organisation skills
• Ability to multi-task and see each task through to the end
• ACCA qualified or working towards would be preferable but not essential
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
What we’ll offer you!
• A very competitive salary and benefits package plus pension scheme, eyecare and childcare vouchers
• Ongoing training relevant to your role
• A fun, friendly and supportive atmosphere
To apply, please click on the link below.