Hendon Area Regional Director - North West London
VETERINARY SURGEON REQUIRED, with extensive clinical experience and a background in managing teams of clinical staff.
Work with Medivet’s senior partners, managing and leading clinical teams on a regional basis to deliver outstanding care and service and to strengthen the relationship between the branches and the central management structures in the group.
Key qualities for the successful candidates:
• Solid clinical and management background in private small animal practice, with a strong grasp of the commercial requirements of successful practice
• Experience and aptitude for leadership : ability to motivate and inspire others
• Energy, passion and enthusiasm
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Desire and ability to learn fast
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to work in a team and alone
• Common sense : deliver practical and effective solutions
These positions come with:
• £85k package, including salary and vehicle (or allowance)
• Generous CPD allowance
• Excellent career prospects
• Medivet provides clinicians with excellent support which leaves them free to devote all of their time to looking after their clients and patients
• We’re accredited under the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
• We believe in treating our clients and their pets as family members
• We are dedicated to the highest standards of care and service so as to provide our clients with outstanding value for money
• Growing fast and creating opportunities for excellent career progression
If you’re interested, please send your CV and cover letter to Dr Daniel Preter BVSc MRCVS, Head of Vet Recruitment, at email@example.com or call 01923 92890 to find out more.