Part - Time Assistant Veterinary Surgeon - Thornbury, Surrey
Due to one of our current vets leaving after 9 years, we are now seeking an enthusiastic and motivated vet with excellent client and patient skills to join our friendly team at our forward thinking and progressive 2-vet practice.
We enjoy working up cases and are well equipped with digital x-rays, Doppler ultrasound, tonometer, electrosurgery unit, multiparameter monitor, ortho equipment, etc. We are also able to perform advanced surgical procedures and advanced heart and abdominal ultrasound scans.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Great with pets and people
- Keen to work up cases to high standards
- Confident with working sole charge at times
- Able to perform all routine surgeries
Salary and benefits:
- No Out of Hours
- 18 hour working week
- 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Vehicle allowance (pro rata)
- £1500 / 2 days' CPD leave (pro rata) and in-house CPD training.
- 5 weeks' annual leave (pro rata)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS paid