Software Trainer - St Helens, Merseyside
Are you a nurse or receptionist looking to take your career forward?
Medivet is growing rapidly and our Practice Integration Team is responsible for the smooth integration of recently-acquired practices into the Medivet family.
Based in St Helens, Merseyside we require an enthusiastic person to join our vibrant team. You role, in the main, will be to provide training in the use of Medivet’s bespoke Practice Management Software,Freedom.
What will you be doing?
• Visiting newly-acquired practices and existing practices (travel required)
• Training staff on how to use Freedom, including the transition from their existing PMS systems.
• Guiding staff on using our SharePoint (internal intranet) to access relevant information and processes.
• Various other ad-hoc duties and training required by the Integration Team
What will you bring to the team?
• Experience of working in veterinary practice
• An understanding of how people experience change
• A well-organised and common-sense approach
• Flexibility and willingness to travel (overnight stays required)
• The ability to advocate our ethos of providing excellent clinical care, combined with outstanding client service
• Experience and enjoyment of staff training and coaching
• Microsoft Office skills
• A basic understanding of IT systems and processes
• A full UK driving licence
What we’ll offer you!
• A very competitive salary and benefits package plus pension scheme, eyecare and childcare vouchers
• Ongoing training relevant to your role
• A fun, friendly and supportive atmosphere
Full training will be provided and further education is supported. This is a challenging, but very exciting role : not one day will be the same! This is a great opportunity for career advancement and to be at the forefront of Medivet’s development.
To apply, please click on the link below.